Follow the links below for an informative video on what you can expect at your first visit to our office, a medical library that has information about the conditions we treat and how we treat them, downloadable patient forms, information on the insurance carriers with which we work, testimonials from patients we have treated in the past, links to external health related resources and answers to frequently asked questions about physical therapy.
- Welcome – a short video that tells you a little about us.
- First Appointment/Visit – during your first visit, the physical therapist will take a thorough history, perform an examination to evaluate your signs, symptoms, and limitations and form a plan of care specific to you to address your injury. You will be instructed in a home exercise program and/or other treatments on your first day of physical therapy. Our therapist will make every effort to answer your questions and educate you on the plan of care and expected recovery course. Treatment usually last about 1 hour.
- Patient Forms – you can download forms beforehand and bring them in with you!
- Insurance – We accept Medicare, workers’ compensation, and most private insurance plans. Please call us for more detail regarding insurance and fees. Our staff will verify and explain your benefits before treatment.
- Testimonials – you can download forms beforehand and bring them in with you!
- FAQ – answers to commonly asked questions on what to expect when you come in for your first visit.